What Evergreen Webinar Models Repurpose Content Ongoingly?
Evergreen webinars are pre-recorded webinars that can be replayed or repurposed on-demand. Unlike one-time live webinars, evergreen webinars deliver value long after the initial recording through reusable, engaging content.
There are several evergreen webinar models that allow you to get the most mileage from high-quality webinar content by repurposing it in multiple ways over time.
In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the most effective evergreen webinar models to continually generate value from your webinar recordings.
In an ever-evolving digital landscape, evergreen webinar models offer a dynamic solution for continuously repurposing content. These models allow organizations to refresh and update their webinars to ensure ongoing relevance and appeal to their audience.
Why Create Evergreen Webinars?
Here are some of the key benefits of adopting an evergreen webinar model:
- Continue attracting new registrations and leads long after your live webinar ends.
- Significantly expand your reach by promoting the replay widely over months or years.
- Save substantial time by avoiding constantly creating new webinar content.
- Build up a library of valuable on-demand webinars as assets.
- Maintain long-term visibility and authority around specific topics.
- Provide more flexible viewing options for your audience.
- Generate additional revenue from the webinar through ongoing access fees or sales.
- Increase customer lifetime value by offering continued learning.
With the ability to reuse, repackage and repromote evergreen webinar content, you maximize its value and boost your ROI.
Repurpose as Automated Webinar Replays
The most straightforward way to make a webinar evergreen is to record the live session and replay it on-demand. This allows you to continue promoting registration to the replay just like the original webinar.
To execute this effectively:
- Edit the webinar recording to remove mistakes, Q&A portions or irrelevant sections. Keep only the most polished teaching.
- If applicable, add in new segments like fresh introductions, calls to action or transitions to make the replay more current.
- Promote the replay webinar just like you did the live webinar through email, social media, paid ads, affiliates etc.
- Run the replay on a set schedule (ex. first Tuesday of every month) or keep it available at all times.
- Redirect previous webinar landing pages to the new replay registration page. Update copy to indicate it is an automated replay.
- Consider keeping the replay behind a registration form to continue capturing leads.
Replays let you cost-efficiently continue generating leads and appointments from a high-quality webinar for months or years.
Break into Mini Series Webinars
For lengthy webinars or those covering extensive content, you can break the full recording into a series of smaller webinars.
Rather than one 60+ minute webinar, extract segments into multiple 20-30 minute lessons around specific subtopics.
Benefits of creating a mini webinar series include:
- Providing more concentrated value in short sessions.
- Expanding the topics covered beyond what a single webinar allows.
- Giving viewers choice on which focused lessons interest them.
- Front-loading your most compelling content into the first episode.
- Driving ongoing attendance as viewers want to complete the full series.
- Repurposing supporting content like workbooks as lead magnets for each mini-webinar.
Mini series expand your authority on a topic while encouraging repeat viewership across episodes.
Repackage into a Webinar Course
For in-depth evergreen webinar content, consider repackaging segments into a full webinar course. This presents the content in a structured learning format.
Steps for creating an on-demand course include:
- Dividing the webinar recording into logical modules or lessons around key concepts.
- Supplementing the webinar content with additional materials like workbooks, Q&As, case studies etc.
- Setting up a course homepage describing the chapters covered and learning outcomes.
- Adding features like quizzes, community discussion forums or expert Q&As.
- Providing proofs like testimonials and transformations from past attendees.
- Offering premium course packages with bonus materials and special access.
- Automating course delivery through membership sites or learning management systems.
Webinar courses allow you to extract even more value from content while positioning your expertise.
License Content to Publishers
A creative way to repurpose your webinar content is by licensing recordings, transcripts and resources to publishers.
Interested publishers may include:
- Webinar distribution platforms who need fresh presentations.
- Associations or corporations offering the webinar as a member benefit.
- Book publishers wanting to create a book, ebook or audiobook based on the content.
- Online education sites or course marketplaces needing expertise.
- Industry blogs, magazines or news sites seeking articles or videos.
Take the same webinar material you use to build your own audience and credential and license it out to expand monetization.
Release Podcast Episodes
Podcast episodes provide another medium to extract value from your webinar recordings. You can break the content down into a special series.
Tips for repurposing webinars into podcasts:
- Ideally, record podcast intros and outros to bookend the audio content.
- Edit down longer webinar sections to be more concise and impactful in audio form.
- Boost listenability by cleaning up any recording quirks like background noise.
- Structure episodes to focus on one key theme or topic from the webinar.
- Promote across podcast directories and insert audio clips into your blog posts.
- Repackage supporting course materials like PDFs as bonuses for podcast listeners.
Podcast distribution exponentially expands your reach, while audio makes the content easy to consume on the go.
Create Blog Post Series
Repackaging your webinar content into a series of blog posts or articles lets you widely distribute key insights in article form.
To execute this tactic:
- Break the webinar down into distinct topics that translate into post headlines.
- Use the webinar script or transcription to pull out paragraphs to form each post body.
- Expand on points as needed with additional tips, visuals, examples etc tailored to articles.
- Link between posts in the series so readers consume multiple articles.
- Promote the articles organically through social media, email lists etc.
- Consider compiling the full series into a downloadable eBook lead magnet.
Blog posts make your expertise easy to find and share online while driving web traffic.
Offer Exclusive Replays for Purchase
If your webinar includes highly specialized or premium content, you may consider offering exclusive access to replays for purchase only.
For example, charge a fee for full lifetime replay access or just to view the webinar for a limited window. You can position this as a high-value training or insider knowledge.
Paid access options work best for webinars covering extremely valuable or scarce material people are willing to invest in. This scarce access increases perceptions of exclusivity.
You may choose to also still offer a free preview replay of part of the webinar to entice sign-ups for paid access.
Just be sure to deliver substantial value worthy of the price tag and avoid over-promising based solely on hype. Focus on transforming your audience.
Repackage into Books or Courses
If your webinar content lends itself to going very in-depth across multiple hours of material, repackaging as a book, online course or coaching program may make sense.
For example, expand a one hour webinar into a full 8 week course through recorded video or audio lessons. Or compile webinar content with additional insights into an eBook or physical book.
Elements to include:
- Additional frameworks, case studies, exercises etc that build on webinar content.
- Making lessons more interactive with worksheets, quizzes, community discussions etc.
- Incorporating expert interviews around concepts from respected names.
- Section assessments and certificates of completion.
- Packaging expanded bonuses like workbooks, cheat sheets, tools etc.
- Ongoing community access, expert Q&As and new material releases.
Repackaging into robust courses or books elevates you as an educator while allowing affiliates and partners to promote your offering. Webinars make ideal launch content.
Distribute and Syndicate Content
Once you have an engaging evergreen webinar, actively distribute it across platforms to maximize exposure.
In addition to hosting it on your own site, also syndicate the content through:
- Webinar distribution platforms like StealthSeminar, EverWebinar, or Meetings.com.
- Industry membership sites relevant to the topic.
- Learning system plugins like Wishpond, Leadpages or Memberium.
- Video and podcast directories like YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes etc.
- Content aggregation sites and apps like Medium or Slideshare.
- Paid distribution through native ad networks or outreach to niche sites.
- Partnerships with complementary brands to cross-promote the webinar.
Widespread syndication positions you as a thought leader while generating referral traffic. Actively pursue distribution channels that expand your reach.
Repromote the Same Webinar
Sometimes the simplest strategy is the most effective – continue promoting registration for the unchanged webinar replay over and over.
You can repeatedly promote the same evergreen webinar recording for years as long as the content remains relevant.
Focus each re-promotion around:
- Reaching new audiences who have not seen the webinar before.
- Driving re-engagement from past viewers through reminders.
- Offering temporary promotions, coupons or bonuses to spark interest from existing leads.
- Tying the webinar topics to current events, news or seasonal trends.
- Refreshing the marketing copy, images and display ads while keeping the core webinar the same.
Repeating promotions, especially when timed around events like new years or back-to-school periods, can boost registrations from new segments.
Make Your Next Webinar Evergreen From the Start
The best practice is to strategically develop webinars for evergreen reuse from day one. Plan content, formats and delivery with repurposing in mind.
Tips to create evergreen-ready webinars:
- Ensure topics have lasting appeal vs short-term relevance only. Focus on core principles vs one-off tactics.
- Production quality should be polished without glitches for smooth replay. Have backup recordings.
- Allow time to create supporting materials like slide decks, workbooks and summaries that aid reuse.
- Structure content in logical segments with each piece providing standalone value.
- Include lessons, frameworks and case studies attendees can apply long after. Focus on transformation.
- Don’t refer to overly time-specific details like “coming months” or “next year”. Keep references more universal.
- Have a plan prepared upfront for repurposing so you execute it quickly after live delivery.
By taking an evergreen approach, your webinar value and utility will far outlive initial promotion.
Benefits of Repurposing Content
Increased audience reach
By repurposing content, organizations can reach a larger audience over an extended period. Unlike traditional webinars that are one-time events, evergreen webinars provide ongoing access to valuable information, appealing to individuals who may have missed the initial broadcast.
Consistent lead generation
Evergreen webinars contribute to consistent lead generation by continuously capturing the interest of new viewers. As the content remains relevant, organizations can continue to attract leads and nurture relationships with potential customers or clients.
Repurposing content, especially through evergreen webinars, can significantly enhance search engine optimization efforts. By targeting specific keywords and linking webinars to relevant articles or blog posts, organizations can improve their online visibility and ranking on search engine results pages.
Creating Evergreen Webinar Content
Identifying healthcare topics
When creating evergreen webinar content, it is vital to identify healthcare topics that are of interest and relevance to the target audience. Conducting thorough research and consulting with healthcare experts can help organizations identify trending topics and areas of expertise.
Choosing an ethical approach
An ethical approach to evergreen webinar content creation involves ensuring that the information presented is accurate, unbiased, and respectful of patient privacy. Organizations should consult healthcare professionals and adhere to ethical guidelines to deliver meaningful and responsible content.
Implementing Evergreen Webinar Models
Selecting the right platform
Implementing evergreen webinar models requires careful consideration of the platform used to host and manage the content. Organizations should select a platform that offers features such as automated recording, usage documentation, and easy access for both contributors and viewers.
Linking webinars to other content
A key aspect of implementing evergreen webinar models is linking webinars to other content. This integration helps create a cohesive and interconnected content ecosystem, providing viewers with additional insights and resources beyond the webinar itself.
Setting clear goals and objectives
When implementing evergreen webinar models, it is essential to set clear goals and objectives. These goals may include increasing audience engagement, generating leads, or establishing thought leadership in a specific healthcare niche. Clear objectives provide guidance throughout the content creation and repurposing process.
Evaluating Success and Making Adjustments
Monitoring engagement and conversions
To evaluate the success of evergreen webinar models, organizations must monitor key metrics such as viewer engagement and conversion rates. This data provides insight into the effectiveness of the content and helps identify areas for improvement or adjustment.
Declaring conflicts of interest
Transparently declaring any potential conflicts of interest is crucial when evaluating the success of evergreen webinar models. Organizations and contributors must adhere to disclosure requirements and ensure that their content is free from any biased or problematic influences.
Engaging with the audience
Engaging with the audience is an integral part of evaluating success and making adjustments to evergreen webinar models. Collecting feedback, addressing viewer concerns, and actively responding to comments helps organizations improve their content and strengthen their relationships with their audience.
Adopting evergreen webinar models allows you to cost-effectively repurpose and repackage your top-performing webinar content for maximum impact.
Some of the most effective evergreen webinar models covered include:
- Automated replay registration.
- Mini webinar series focused on specific topics.
- Comprehensive online courses to take attendees deeper.
- Licensing content to publishers.
- Podcast episode repurposing.
- Blog posts expanding key insights.
- Syndicating through diverse platforms.
- Repeatedly promoting the same evergreen webinar to new segments.
The right evergreen strategy will depend on your audience, content style, delivery capabilities and business model.
But the core focus should be on developing highly replayable webinars upfront, then repurposing them into formats and promotions that continue delivering value for your brand over the long-term.
By making your webinars work hard through ongoing reuse rather than going stale after a single use, you will maximize their marketing impact and ROI many times over.
Evergreen webinar models offer numerous advantages for organizations and healthcare contributors. They enable the repurposing of content, ensuring its ongoing usage and impact. By repurposing content in an ethical and responsible manner, organizations can increase their audience reach, consistently generate leads, and enhance their SEO efforts. Implementing evergreen webinar models requires careful planning, goal-setting, and evaluation to continuously provide valuable and relevant healthcare information. By adopting evergreen webinar models, organizations and contributors can contribute to the research community while effectively communicating with their target audience.
- 1 What Evergreen Webinar Models Repurpose Content Ongoingly?
- 1.1 Why Create Evergreen Webinars?
- 1.2 Repurpose as Automated Webinar Replays
- 1.3 Break into Mini Series Webinars
- 1.4 Repackage into a Webinar Course
- 1.5 License Content to Publishers
- 1.6 Release Podcast Episodes
- 1.7 Create Blog Post Series
- 1.8 Offer Exclusive Replays for Purchase
- 1.9 Repackage into Books or Courses
- 1.10 Distribute and Syndicate Content
- 1.11 Repromote the Same Webinar
- 1.12 Make Your Next Webinar Evergreen From the Start
- 1.13 Benefits of Repurposing Content
- 1.14 Creating Evergreen Webinar Content
- 1.15 Implementing Evergreen Webinar Models
- 1.16 Evaluating Success and Making Adjustments
- 2 Conclusion